Yogurt Curry Chicken
From Oranges Blues
Revision as of 08:10, 22 March 2019 by Pat Moss
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 small containers of coconut yogurt
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 small bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 1TBPS Curry Powder
- 1TSP Crushed Chilies
- 1TSP Minced Garlic
- Optional: Asparagus can be tasty too. Add it when you add the peppers.
- Dice the raw chicken
- Dice the onion
- Add the chicken, onion, and curry powder to a pan
- Sautee the chicken and onion until the chicken is cooked and the onions are translucent
- Add the garlic and mix thoroughly
- Add the peppers and the frozen veggies
- Cook until the veggies have thawed
- Add the yogurt and drop the heat to simmer
- Serves 4.
- Serve plain, with rice, or pickled cucumbers.
- Garnish with green onion or finely diced tomatoes.
- The coconut yogurt is 5 pts per container. You could use plain for zero points. However, at 3 pts per serving, this meal is still pretty good.