From Oranges Blues
Revision as of 10:08, 22 November 2018 by Pat Moss
- 6 oz of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup of Hot Coffee
- 2 tblspns of Coffee Liqueur
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ Cup of Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup of Sugar
- Combine the chocolate chips and the hot coffee in a blender until smooth
- Add the coffee liqueur and egg yolks and blend again for 20 seconds at high speed.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Gradually fold in the sugar and beat to stiff peaks.
- Fold the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture
- Whip the cream and fold in gently
- Spoon into parfait glasses and chill thoroughly (overnight)