Inside-out Chicken Cordon-Bleu
From Oranges Blues
Revision as of 10:55, 22 November 2018 by Pat Moss
- 2 sealed packages of Kirkland Chicken Breasts (4 half breasts)
- 4 slices of Kirland Smoked Ham
- 3 Table Spoons Garlic
- 1 Cup Milk
- Costco Dried Mash Pototoes
- 6oz Blue Cheese
- Cube the chicken
- Cube the ham
- Warm skillet to medium with butter
- Add garlic
- Brown garlic
- Add Ham
- Add Chicken
- Cook chicken, then lower heat.
- Add milk and corn starch
- Let simmer on low
- Boil water according to mash mix
- Add cubes bleu cheese to water while warming up
- Prepare potatoes according to direction
- Serve with steamed dark green vegetables (beans, brussel spouts, peas) and enjoy.
- I like to make a crater with the potatoes and put the chicken/ham in the middle.