Greco Roman Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:53, 22 November 2018 by Pat Moss (Created page with "==Ingredients== #2 Costco Greek Salads #1 Kirkland Smoked Salmon #Tin of Anchovy fillets ==Preparation== #Take out the dressing cups. #Toss the two salads together. #Divide...")
- 2 Costco Greek Salads
- 1 Kirkland Smoked Salmon
- Tin of Anchovy fillets
- Take out the dressing cups.
- Toss the two salads together.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Chop the smoked salmon.
- Splash the Greek dressing onto the 8 portions.
- Place a garnish-plus of the salmon on each serving.
- Drape each portion with a flat anchovy fillet.
- Serves 8.